Admin

Advanced Placement

CollegeBoard - Advanced Placement Program

The Advanced Placement Program, administered by The College Board and taught in high schools, allows students to participate in a college-level course of study, and to show mastery in college-level courses through an end-of-course exam. All courses are taught as part of the normal curriculum by Boone faculty and can lead to earning college credit while still in high school. Secondary schools and most major colleges cooperate in this program.

 

This growing program is an outstanding opportunity for qualified students to get a head start on college skills in a controlled classroom environment. Research shows that students completing one AP course are 40% more likely to graduate from college in four years. Taking two courses increases that probability to 60%!

 

Students at Boone High School have the opportunity to participate in the following AP courses:

American Government / Macroeconomics

"No Summer Assignment"

[email protected]

[email protected]


American History

[email protected]

AP_Summer_Assignment 20-21.doc

Art History

2019 AP Art History Summer Assignments.pdf

Studio Art


[email protected]


Biology

"No Summer Assignment"

[email protected]

[email protected]


Calculus

"No Summer Assignment"
[email protected]

Syllabus AB || BC


Chemistry

"No Summer Assignment"

[email protected] 


AP Computer Science Principles

"No Summer Assignment"

[email protected]


 

Micro/Macro Economics 


Chapters 1-8 Assignment: Students will complete 5 to 20 terms & definitions, 15 true/false questions, and 20 multiple choice questions for each chapter. Students must check out a textbook and pick up the hard copy assignment from Mr. Daniel.

 

[email protected]


Language & Composition for Rising Juniors 

Click here summer assignment

[email protected]

[email protected]


English Literature

Read How to Read Literature Like a Professor by Thomas Foster. 

[email protected] [email protected]

Environmental Science 

"No Summer Assignment"

[email protected]


Human Geography 

"No Summer Assignment"

[email protected]

[email protected]


Music Theory

"No Summer Assignment"

[email protected]


Physics

"No Summer Assignment"

[email protected]


Psychology 

"No Summer Assignment" 

[email protected]


Spanish Language and Culture 

"No Summer Assignment"

Spanish Literature and Culture

Click here for summer assignment

[email protected]

Statistics

"No Summer Assignment"

[email protected]


World History

"No Summer Assignment"

[email protected] 

[email protected]